Women's Volleyball vs. Plymouth State | 1 p.m.
Women's Volleyball at Endicott | 3 p.m.
October 6 | Gym | Beverly, Mass.
• Babson will take on Endicott and Plymouth State in a tri-match for the second year in a row on Saturday in Beverly. The Beavers will face the Panthers in their opening match before wrapping up the day against the host Gulls.
vs. Plymouth State
• Babson is 3-0 all-time against the Panthers, which includes consecutive three-set sweeps over the last two seasons.
• The Green and White is 8-9 all-time against the Gulls and the teams have split four matches going back to 2014. Babson won last year's matchup in four sets, 25-23, 18-25, 25-13, 25-23.
SCOUTING THE PANTHERS
• Plymouth State (8-11) snapped its six-match losing streak with a 3-1 win over Southern Maine on Tuesday night.
• Junior Alexis Bowers finished with 15 kills and sophomore Francie Shaffer and senior Ari Linden added 13 and 12 kills, respectively, for the Panthers, who hit .302 in the victory.
• Bowers is averaging 1.87 kills and 3.00 digs, while Lindin is contributing 1.76 kills and a team-high 0.74 blocks per set.
• First-year Alexa Price has dished out 6.90 assists over the last seven matches, and classmate Brooke Beaudet is averaging a team-best 4.05 digs per set.
SCOUTING THE GULLS
• Endicott (12-6) has won five straight matches after recording a three-set win over Gordon on Wednesday night.
• Senior Emma Mancini and first-year Amanda Gilbert both finished with 12 kills and junior Zoey Gifford dished out 36 assists for the Gulls, who hit .385 as a team.
• Mancini is averaging 4.02 kills and 2.25 digs, Gilbert is putting away 2.39 kills and junior Remi Quesnelle is contributing 2.33 kills and 1.84 digs.
• First-year Colleen McAvoy leads the team in blocks per set (0.91), Gifford is doling out 10.63 assists, and junior Mackenzie Kennedy leads the squad with 4.95 digs.
SCOUTING THE BEAVERS
• Babson (12-5) has won six of its last seven matches after easing to a 3-0 victory at Colby-Sawyer on Thursday night.
• Junior Kristin Carosotto led all players with seven kills and three blocks, while sophomores Sabrina Lechner, Gaby Miller, Allie Puccio and Rachel Williams each added five kills for the Beavers.
• Puccio leads the team in kills per set (3.11), Carosotto is hitting .324 and averaging 2.47 kills and 0.98 blocks, and senior Shannon Roseen is contributing 2.19 kills per set.
• Junior Elizabeth Cameron is dishing out 9.11 assists and senior Abby Beecher is averaging 3.37 digs.
MOVING UP ON THE ASSIST LIST
• Cameron needs just four assists to pass Erica Yuan '04 for second place on the program's all-time assist chart. She enters Saturday's tri-match with 2,344 career assists and an 8.78 per set average in 79 matches.
STUFFING THE STAT SHEET
• Junior Emily Woodward recorded season highs of 19 assists and three service aces to go along with two digs, one kill and one block on Tuesday night at Colby-Sawyer.
• Carosotto is averaging 2.25 kills and 1.75 blocks per set to go along with a .389 hitting percentage in two previous matches against Endicott.
• Cameron has dished out 9.86 assists pet set in two matches against Plymouth State.
• Puccio put away 13 kills and served up three aces in last's years match against the Panthers.
INSIDE THE NUMBERS
• The Beavers are 10-0 this season have won 37 of their last 39 matches when recording more digs than their opponents.