Women's Soccer vs. Endicott
Tuesday, September 25 | 6 p.m.
MacDowell Field | Babson Park, Mass.
• Babson and Endicott play for the 11th time program history in a series that dates back to 2008. The Beavers are 4-5-1 all-time against the Gulls and are looking to snap a three-game winless streak in the series.
• Rachel Hanna scored the second of her two goals with 1:03 left in the second overtime as Endicott outlasted visiting Babson, 3-2, on September 27, 2017, at Hempstead Stadium.
• Seniors Jessica DeLuca and Jessica Fernandes both scored for the Beavers, while junior Larrissa Cade added a goal for the Gulls, who scored in the 84th minute to force OT.
LAST BABSON WIN
• Marissa Endow '17 scored in the 69th minute and senior goalkeeper Elizabeth Mycock made a career-high four saves as visiting Babson defeated Endicott, 1-0, on September 9, 2015, in Beverly, Mass.
SCOUTING THE GULLS
• Endicott (2-3-3) is looking to keep the momentum after surging past Salve Regina, 5-0, on Saturday.
• Senior Sharlotte Pernice finished with a goal and an assist for the Gulls, who had five different players score and three others record an assist in the victory.
• Pernice (3-1-7) is leading the team in scoring and has goals in back-to-back games, senior Mary Verneris (1-3-5) is tied for first on the squad in assists, and sophomore Gabriella Prisco (2-0-4) is third on the team in points.
• Junior goalkeeper Kayla Wentworth has started all eight games posting a 0.69 goals against average, a .854 save percentage and three shutouts in eight starts.
SCOUTING THE BEAVERS
• Babson (3-4-1) is looking to snap a three-game skid after falling late to Clark 1-0 on Saturday afternoon at Hartwell-Rogers Field.
• First-year goalkeeper Kayla Salmon finished with three saves and junior Maggie McCabe had an early scoring chance cleared off the goal line by a Cougars' defender.
• Dineen (4-1-9) and Fernandes (2-2-6) have combined for 15 points over the first eight games, while first-year Katherine Ryan (3-0-6) is second on the team in goals.
• Senior Maddison Gierschick has posted a 0.81 goals against average and a .789 save percentage to go along with a pair of shutouts in five starts, and Salmon owns a 1.67 goals against average and a .706 save percentage in three starts.
TUESDAY NIGHT LIGHTS
• Originally schedule for a 4 p.m. start, the Beavers will now host just their second home game under the lights in program history on Tuesday. The Green and White defeated UMass Boston, 2-0, at MacDowell Field in the only other nighttime home match on September 15, 2015.
90 MINUTES IS NOT ENOUGH
• Babson and Endicott have needed overtime to settle five of their last eight matches going back to 2010. The Green and White is 1-3-1 against the Gulls in these contests.
GOALS KEEP COMING
• With her tally on Sunday at Bates, Dineen has now scored 11 goals in her last 15 games going back to last year. With 17 career markers she is tied with Helen Karalis '95 for 16th place on the program's all-time list.
INSIDE THE NUMBERS
• The Beavers are 3-0-0 this season and unbeaten over their last 30 games (28-0-2) when leading at halftime dating back to September 24, 2013.