ANDOVER, N.H.—Junior MacIntyre Henderson (Park City, Utah) clinched the MacConnell Division individual title with a pair of top-five results as the Babson College men's alpine ski team recorded a victory and a fourth-place finish in its final slalom races of the regular season last weekend at Proctor Ski Area.
• Babson's men's and women's alpine ski teams conclude their MacConnell Division regular season schedule with a pair of slalom races at Proctor Ski Area on Saturday and Sunday.
• The top five teams in the league standings following Sunday's race will qualify for the USCSA Eastern Regional Championships in two weeks.
QUEENSBURY, N.Y.—The Babson College men's alpine ski team recorded its second victory of the season and the women's squad came in third in the opening giant slalom race of the weekend at West Mountain on Saturday.
• The Babson men's and women's alpine ski teams travel to West Mountain for the fourth straight weekend of MacConnell Division competition on Saturday and Sunday. The Beavers and their league rivals will compete in two giant slalom races for the second weekend in a row.
LAKE PLACID, N.Y.—Babson College juniors Jack Blanchard (Dover, Mass.), MacIntyre Henderson (Park City, Utah) and Elizabeth Baer (Salt Lake City, Utah) all recorded a pair of podium finishes to help the men's and women's alpine skiing teams post their first victories of the season in the giant slalom at Whiteface Mountain over the weekend.
BENNINGTON, N.H.—Led by a pair of top-10 finishes from junior Sean Robinson (Reno, Nev.), the Babson College men's alpine ski team placed second and fourth, respectively, in two slalom races as Crotched Mountain on Friday.
• The Babson men's and women's alpine ski teams are set to compete in a pair of slalom races at Crotched Mountain beginning on Friday morning.
• The MacConnell Division was originally set to visit both Crotched Mountain and Pat's Peak this weekend, but weather issues forced a change in the schedule.
LUDLOW, Vt.—The Babson College men's and women's alpine ski teams combined for seven top-10 finishes on the opening weekend of MacConnell Division competition at Okemo Mountain. The men placed second in the giant slalom and third in the slalom, while the women's squad came in third in the slalom and ninth in the GS.
• Babson's men's and women's alpine ski teams open MacConnell Division competition with two days of races at Okemo Mountain in southern Vermont. The Beavers and their league rivals begin with the giant slalom on Thursday and will take part in the slalom on Friday.
BABSON PARK, Mass.—Following a historic 2018 campaign that featured two of the best finishes in program history at the United States Collegiate Ski and Snowboard Association (USCSA) National Championships, the Babson College men's and women's alpine ski teams will look to continue their tradition of success in 2019.
BABSON PARK, Mass.—Coming off a historic 2018 campaign that saw the men come within a tiebreaker of their first national championship and the women match their best finish in school history, Babson College head coach Joe Harty released the program’s 2019 schedule on Tuesday morning.
BABSON PARK, Mass.—Babson College Associate Athletics Director Jon Anderson '75 announced the hiring of Joe Harty as the men's and women's alpine ski head coach on Wednesday. Harty replaces Sam Bensley, who departed following the 2018 campaign.