* Wednesday night
* MacDowell Field
* first team listed wears white
* late team -> 1 point penalty
|3||Team Ice Cream Lovers||0-0|
|5||Late to the Party||0-1|
SCHEDULE & RESULTS
|9pm (After field hockey game)||Pick up|
|9pm (After Field Hockey)||Pick up|
Playing time shall be 40 minutes of running time (two halves of 20minutes).
Half-time shall be 2 minutes. The first 6v6 team ready to play
(6 players present) will receive the referee choice at start.
1. A goal is worth 1 point.
2. Subs are allowed after a goal and before the throw off.
3. Each time a goal is scored, the teams switch the direction of theirattack and the team which scored throws off.
4. An incomplete, intercepted, knocked down, or out of bounds passresults in a loss of possession.
5. The thrower must establish a pivot foot and may not change thatpivot foot until the throw is released except in the case where the
thrower has just received a pass and is throwing before the thirdground contact.
6. Only one defensive player may guard the thrower at any one time; that player is the marker.
7. The thrower has the right to pivot in any direction. However, once the marker has established a legal defense position, the thrower may not pivot into the marker.
8. The marker may not straddle the pivot foot of the thrower.
9. Must be at least one disc diameter between the upper bodies of the thrower and marker.
10. Bobbling to gain control is permitted as long as not on purpose. If you tip the disc to yourself that will be considered traveling, whichis not allowed.
11. Fouls can be called as the result of physical play.
12. No defensive player may touch the disc while it is in the hands of the thrower.
13. One field player must be of the opposite sex.
14. OT: 1-minute break...coin toss for possession...first goal wins
* All players assume their own risk with IM Sports participation.
* Arguing with officials will not be tolerated.