Skating School Classes
The Babson Skating School offers excellent figure skating and hockey skating development programs for beginners through advanced skaters. Our classes are based on the ISI recreational skating program; but, also offers skaters the opportunity to move beyond recreational skating to competitive skating.
Click on any class option to learn more about the classes being offered and for class registration details.
2012-13 Session Dates:
Fall 2012: 9/11/12 - 12/1/12
Winter 2012-13: 12/4/12 - 3/2/13
Spring 2013: 3/5/13 - 5/25/13
Summer 2013: 6/25/13 - 8/8/13 -> Summer Application Link
Learn to Skate
- Beginner classes for geared to ages 5 and older from Beginner through to Freestyle 3 level; our most popular offering
- Classes are geared toward adults over the age of 18 with small class sizes at convenient times
- Classes designed for ages 3-5 from beginners up to Alpha level
Hockey Skating Skills
- Classes are designed for ages 5 and up with a heavy focus on skating skills, such as crossovers, edges, turns and stops. Full equipment is suggested; However helmet, shin pads and hockey skates are a must!
Bridge and Ice Dance
- Bridge: Skaters must have passed Delta level and will learn moves in the field and dance levels 1 and 2.
- Ice Dance: Skaters must have passed Alpha level and will learn dance 3 - dance 6 levels